Multi-pro is a versatile passive fire protection board which will satisfy the needs of many type of projects. As well as being a dynamic board, Multi-pro is also very dimensionally stable and can be used in many forms of construction where plywood is currently used. Multi-pro has been extensively tested to achieve over 90 minutes fire protection for loaded floors. It has also been UKAS tested to achieve 60 minutes fire resistance with a single layer of board either side of a steel stud partition.
Multi-pro offers many adaptable solutions to suit a wide range of applications while helping stay within a construction specification & budget. There are countless benefits to using Multi-pro in your project due to the superior attributes listed below.
- BBA certified
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible to EN 13501-1
- Moisture resistant
- Mould Resistant
- Impact resistant
- Score & snap cutting
- Easy fixing method
- Environmentally friendly
- Non-load bearing fire resistant wall partitions
- Load bearing fire resistant ceiling linings
- Underside of canopies and porches
- Lining for walkthroughs & communal areas
- Retrofit & new build projects
- Non-combustible boiler backer board
- Large sheet tile backer
- Soffit boards & cavity closers
- Stove surrounds (12mm board)
All prices are subject to change - POA. Please note: If applicable, all promotional products and discontinued ranges are only available while Stocks Last.
SMACFPZA - Multi Pro RESISTANT BOARD 2400 x 1220 x 12mm